- October 31, 2017
If you are considering a home remodeling project, the most important decision you can make is selecting a professional home remodeler to do the job. Your home is too important to entrust to anyone but a professional home remodeler who can:
– Save you money by doing your job right the first time.
– Ensure that your dreams are accurately translated into reality by offering design services in-house or through an arrangement with a professional architect or designer.
– Understand that your comfort during the project and its successful completion depend on effective communication and follow-through.
– Maintain a safe and neat job site to prevent damage to your home or injury to household members and pets.
– Provide the best possible materials within your budget and assist you in making selections through the vendors they work with.
– Ensure that your job meets or exceeds applicable building codes and regulations such as the EPA Lead Paint rule for work on homes built before 1978.
– Guarantee the quality of their work with a warranty.
– Respond promptly to service calls and inquiries.